Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 471: Disney Double Shred!

G'day Shredders,

I'll be super quick right now as I am completely hammered, I think the jet-lag has finally caught up with me. The good thing for me today was the hotel gym which was nicely fitted out with cardio and weight training gear.

I got in a Muscle Rounds Upper Body Workout in the morning and 40 minutes of Hybrid cardio in the evening. Check out the gym below!


Below are a couple of pics from today's excursion to Down Town Disney.



1) This one is for you Hudson! A huge transformer built from lego!


2) Forrest Gump's fishing boat


Well, I gotta I get a little sleep now, before I nod off...

Until tomorrow...

Eat Clean,
Shred Hard,
Think BIG!

Cheers,
Adam Waters, NESTA-CPT

Blog Portal: www.RTP-Blog.com
Free Report: www.RTP-VIP.com

P.S. Stay tuned for a big announcement tomorrow!

P.S.S.
Below are Day 471 RTP Blog Daily Pictures for February 22, 2008: Mission 4 - Day 96 of 125 (M4 Shred: Day 60 of 84)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome pics! have FUN! i haven't been to disney world in like 20 years! i love pics. hopefully you can share more of your trip everyday! can't wait to hear how your conference goes. i am sure you will meet some great people there. i am so excited for you. too bad you don't have someone there to share this experience with. either way, you deserve everybit of this trip! have a blast! take lots of pics. get lots of sun! send some north, will ya?!

KaliLilla.com said...

Traveling, jet lag, conference and still a DOUBLE shred - you amaze me!!! Looks like you've got the gym all to yourself too.

Great pictures Adam! Glad to see you're enjoying your trip.

Debbie said...

Adam, the hotel gym looks quite nice! Glad to *see* you're having a great time at WallyWorld. I was there a few years ago and almost died in the 90+ degree weather with equal humidity.

Have fun while you're there! I'm jealous of the weather you're having. I just heard NYC got hit with 10 inches of snow!

Debbie

Adam Waters said...

G'day ECSS'ers! Yeah the weather down here is great, much warmer than Osaka (or NYC!).

Tomorrow, I'll make a very special edition of SS with an ECSS video along with Day 1 of the 30 day countdown. Time to turn up the heat!